Saturday, October 10, 2009

Ring of Fire 24-7 Prayer Tour - Powell River Pt 2

Well here we are on our trip back on the ferry to earls cove from saltery bay. What a beautiful afternoon..totally sunny. As I write this we are the first on the ferry overlooking the whole area, the best view on board! WOW!

So this morning we went to Powell River to pray by the water. On the way there we saw a couple of eagles perched on a very dead tree. This is the second day in a row we had a great view of eagles. A lot of meaning packed into that.


We stopped to pray at a memorial site that had been set up to honor the pioneers of this area going back to the early 1900’s. Also at this site was a rock monument to Canada with the Canadian anthem, and underneath “Follow your Dream”.


What’s your dream for Canada?

A generation returning to the Father’s house
All generations walking shoulder to shoulder- healing of relationships
Restoration of God’s people in the earth and
walking in covenant with a faith that says all things are possible with God
Canada stepping into her identity and destiny in the nations
All nations filled with the glory of God as waters cover the sea

God gives you permission to dream too!


"Permission to Dream" lyrics

My love when you speak to me
Don’t you beg on the floor
‘Cause you have the right to stand
With your eyes on my throne

There is a road for you
Paved with dreams of your own
I don’t want to hear silence
When I’ve given you the floor
I don’t want to hear the same words
When I’ve called you to more
I don’t want to hear you whisper
When I’ve called you to scream
And in case you didn’t know
You have permission to dream

My love when you feel it rise
Don’t you resist, anymore
'Cause what you feel is from my heart
And it’s meant to break and restore

I don’t want you to hesitate
When you’ve been called to explore
I don’t want to see you weary
When you’ve been made to soar
I don’t want to see you afraid
When I made you for war

I don’t want you to play the victim
When I’ve given you a sword
I don’t want to hear you whisper
When I’ve called you to scream
And in case you didn’t know
You have permission to dream

What do you want?
Tell me
What do you see?
Tell me
What do you dream?
Tell me

Written by Jonathan Jackson



Then we went down to the beach from there and prayed.

Thanks to our wonderful hosts Dietmar and Patricia Peters from Kelly Creek Community Church.



Thanks also to their Pastor Mike who opened up their sanctuary to us. Also it was great to have Chantale come by the church as we were packing up – we had an awesome time of worship and prayer!

Stay tuned. As we head home there is a lot to process, but we still have one more 24 hour prayer watch tomorrow (Sunday) starting at 1:30pm at Calvary Baptist Church in Gibsons. You are welcome to join us between 1:30 pm and 9:30 pm.


No comments: