Thursday, June 22, 2006

Haiti - A Country in Crisis

We heard from my missionary friend, Daniel Thelusmar this morning..(they've put his name on the news so I figure its ok now) ..he said that the kidnappers had just hung up on him while he was in the middle of negotiations with them. I have been following the story online and in the newspapers. Go to my previous posting (called Tytoo Gardens - Haiti) if you want more info about this story. This is just an update. Please keep praying, as Ed's life is hanging in the balance right now, and the UN and Canadian Foreign Affairs have told them NOT to pay any ransom for his return..all we can do is wait, and pray...I'll update when I have more information.

2 comments:

Austin said...

I like this post. i dont; have to plan my day so that i have time to read it! i like those pictures way back by the way. are those dad's?

Unknown said...

praying