Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Alex Lloyd

">

Brand New Day (Album Version)

When you feel as though your falling
Every fear you can confide
When the night time is your dawning
Hard to see through troubled eyes

What you wanted so
Had to let it go

Brand new day is coming round the bend
Troubles reaching for the end
If you stray from the path my friend
I will pick you up again


Hard to wake up in the morning
Hard to see through so much light
With every dream you've had gone calling
Makes it harder to believe

What you wanted so
Had to let it go

Brand new day is coming round the bend
Troubles reaching for the end
If you stray from the path my friend
I will pick you up again
I will pick you up again
Troubles reaching for the end


Everything that starts must end
Reaching for a new beginning
Everything that starts must end
Reaching for a new beginning

Brand new day is coming round the bend
Troubles reaching for the end
If you stray from the path my friend
I will pick you up again
I will pick you up again
Troubles reaching for the end

Said I'm lonely won't you let me in
I'm longing for the day...

Lyrics Written By: A. Wasiliev

2 comments:

losana said...

Hi Cathy!
I love that song also, it's actually called "Brand New Day" but that line, "pick you up again", just so caught my spirit and isn't that so what God does everyday, picks us up again and again and gives us brand new days over and over!!

Yeah I did my DTS in 2003 @ YWAM Sth Sydney and was a mission builder @ YWAM Brisbane in 2005. Wow, who do you know from YWAM Sydney? Was that from Sydney Hills? Being a christian makes the world tiny already, but join YWAM and it shrinks about 10 times more! hehe So you're not in YWAM anymore, I take it?

I'd love for you to add me to your bloglist, thankyou!! And I'd love to add yours to mine! I was googling something y'day and came across your blog and was stoked to read your entries...

looking forward to reading more,
Blessings and Aloha,
Cass

losana said...

Hey again,

how are you today? I'm guessing your friend was at Sdyeny Hills YWAM... Island Breeze has just opened a base here in the western part of Sydney, they have a 24hr prayer room and their first DTS starts on monday!
I am part of a prayer movement that is partnered with this base for 24hr prayer and prayer mobilisation.. very exciting. But I tell you... I miss YWAM like nothing else!! I know I am where God wants me now... but it's still hard lol!
I applied to YWAM Honolulu for BLS, but felt God call me back to uni, so here I am... oh to be in YWAM Hawaii!!! one day, my friend, one day!

have you been back since DTS?

aloha!
Cass