Monday, June 25, 2007

Capture my heart again..



Check out this song..here are the words ..
Lyrics to "Your Love is Extravagant
Performed by: Casting Crowns

Your love is extravagent
Your friendship intimate
I find I'm moving
To the rhythms of Your grace
Your fragrance is intoxicating
In our secret place
Your love is extravagant

Spread wide in the arms of Christ
Is the love that covers sin
No greater love have I ever known
Than You considered me a friend
Capture my heart again
Capture my heart again

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh i love this song. My brother and i always sing it together. it's beautiful

lois said...

Cathy, thank you for your care :-)

God's been up to lots over the past couple of months... i should mark this journeying down in my blog... i just happen to be present where He's clearly moving... not always sure what He's doing but just living it, being present where He is...

A prayer i first read on Lisa's blog comes to mind... "Abba, I belong to you. Show me where you’re working and how I can join you.”

How's things with you Cathy?

Blessings!
Lois

Carrie said...

Awesome!!!

Anonymous said...

Powerful post.