Tuesday, August 29, 2006

The Other Half of Love

"There are times to adore the Lord," Wisdom continued, "and there are times to honor Him with the greatest fear and respect, just as there is a time to plant, and a time to reap. It is wisdom to know the time for each. True wisdom know the times and seasons of God. I brought you here because it was time to worship the Lord in the glory of His love. This is what you needed the most after such a battle. I am now taking you to another place because it is time for you to worship Him in the fear of His judgment. Until you know both, there is a danger that we can be separated from each other."

"Do you mean that if I had stayed back in that glorious worship I would have lost you?"

"Yes. I would have always visited with you when I could, but we would have rarely crossed paths. It is hard to leave such glory and peace, but that is not the whole revelation of the King. He is both a Lion and Lamb. To the spiritual children, He is the lamb. To the fully mature, He is both the Lion and the Lamb. Again, I know that you understand this, but you have only known it in your mind. Soon you will know it in your heart, for you are about to experience the judgment seat of Christ."

Exerpt from The Final Quest, Rick Joyner

No comments: